Posted on 11 September 2017
Agent at EastEast’s London office is looking for a driven and self motivated Commercial Agent to join our team. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years proven experience as an agent representing artists.
This role is primarily focused towards promoting and securing commissions for East’s varied roster of artists with advertising and commercial clients in the UK and Europe.
Ideally you will have experience and familiarity with:
- Promoting Artist’s work to Commercial clients
- Face to face portfolio meetings
- Digital promotion including e-mail and social media promotion
- Booking artist and agency portfolio meetings
- Negotiating fees and usage to get budgets signed off (production costs are generally prepared by our producers but a basic understanding of production is essential for the role).
- Juggling conflicting options and artists schedules.
You will be part of East’s inspiring, committed and collaborative team of 9 in London, and 3 in NY, working closely alongside one other commercial agent in London. You will be pushed to learn and develop in a supportive and nurturing office culture where initiative and independent thinking is welcome.