Posted on 11 September 2017
Digital Project Manager at Kingdom xWe are an experiential agency working at the intersection of digital and live. We drive audience engagement through award winning ideas and technology.
In a constantly shifting tech, media, and consumer landscape we know that being different and out-pacing the competition is key. Helping leading agencies, brands and organisations amplify their digital prowess. We offer on-tap creativity and all the technical expertise you need to plan, build and grow your digital offering with confidence.
Although we’re well versed in a range of technologies including: mobile, augmented reality, virtual reality, gesture based interfaces, projection mapping, robotics, holographic displays and facial recognition we don’t construct an idea around a technology. We do the opposite, we develop the technology and user experience around the idea. This ensures that however the idea manifests itself, it’s smart, focused and relevant.
We pride ourselves on the openness and the spirit of collaboration we cultivate between our clients and our team. We believe that communication is key through the course of a project and beyond. This 'partnership' opposed to 'supplier' culture not only nurtures and promotes ultimately better solutions, but enables us to adapt and change with our clients needs.
Kingdom x is looking for a Digital Project Manager to join our team. You will be working directly with the management, design and development teams in the end-to-end development of a range of innovative digital/experiential projects including VR / AR / Mobile / Gaming / Web solutions. The entrepreneurial spirit of the agency encourages original thinking, the challenging of convention and a real opportunity to make your mark.
- Plan and coordinate complete digital project work-flow across multiple & varied digital projects
- Liaise with key stakeholders, design and development teams ensuring synchronisation & clear communication across all
- Schedule and resource planning
- Project administration, content management and filing
- Support the creative team in brain-storming and concept development
- Support in the development of new business materials, promotion and collateral
- Making new business opportunities and networking
- Experience and knowledgeable in working with new and emerging technologies
Qualities and characteristics:
- Proactive and inquisitive
- Highly organised
- Strong leadership skills
- Faultless performance under pressure
- Produce output of the highest quality, with an impeccable eye for detail
- Outstanding problem-solving skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Creative thinker who can communicate their ideas effectively and succinctly
- Naturally technically inquisitive and stays up to date with technology advances and trends
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Staying ahead of the curve