Posted on 11 September 2017
Social Media Content Executive at PapierAt Papier, we believe in growing and developing a community of stationery lovers through our social media channels.
We are looking for a creative individual who thrives in a fast-growing, resourceful team to lead our brand’s online community. This is an exciting and varied role, requiring a mix of creative talent and technical ability.
In this role, you will predominantly be responsible for managing and producing the creative output for Papier’s social media channels, ensuring content is engaging, relevant and on-brand.
Working with the Brand & Marketing Director and Creative Director, you will develop new and exciting narratives that engage customers and attract new audiences, as well as devise a social media calendar that is aligned with the broader marketing agenda.
The role will also involve supporting on the brand’s broader marketing output – including newsletter imagery, display ads and paid social ads, with the support and insight of the Head of Performance Marketing.
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience creating compelling content with beautiful visuals across all the major social platforms is a must, as well as a proven track record in growing online communities and improving engagement.
- 2-4 years relevant experience
- excellent still life photography skills
- have significant technical knowledge of photography equipment and lighting, with experience using DSLR cameras
- skilled at retouching and editing images, as well as comping in products
- resourceful with sourcing props and building sets
- the ability to work in a fast paced studio environment, adaptable and responsive to rapid change
- the ability to implement brand guidelines and adapt to brand aesthetic
- excellent Photoshop skills, knowledge of Lightroom/Capture One
- strong organisational and time management skills with the ability to multitask and work under pressure
- proactive, with a willingness to go the extra mile
- a flare for writing, ability to adapt copy to suit various channels and ensure the brand’s tone of voice is maintained throughout
- experience in working with a team on concepting, ideation and implementing ideas, as well as presenting shoot ideas & moodboards
- ability to analyse performance and put together weekly and monthly social media reports
**In this job, an appreciation for stationery is a necessity!**