Posted on 11 September 2017
Mid-weight Digital Designer at TwelfthManWe are TwelfthMan – a digital first sports branding agency. We service world-class clients from our offices in central London and are passionate about sport, design and digital innovation.
We are looking for a talented and ambitious mid-weight digital designer with a minimum of 4 years industry experience. The ideal candidate will be passionate about all aspects of digital including UX, UI, visual design, branding, product and web development, responsive and modular design, VR/AR etc.
Experience working on digital products (not just websites) and a willingness to dive into UX considerations, wire-framing, discussions with web-developers will be a distinct advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to push themselves to the next level and to be involved a wide range of projects with some really exciting clients. Although it’s not essential, an interest in sport is a definite advantage!
Skills and experience:
- 4+ years’ design agency experience
- Fully capable in Sketch, Creative Suite and any other appropriate software
- Good conceptual thinking and idea generation as well as a high level of craft and artworking
- Commercial awareness and confidence in working to tight deadlines and directly with clients
- A good eye for typography, meticulous attention to detail, pixel perfect artworking and impeccable housekeeping are all a must
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- An open and sociable personality is also essential… we are looking for a team player!