Posted on 12 September 2017
Photographer & Retoucher at Coast StoresWe are looking for an ambitious and creative Photographer & Re-toucher to join our new studio. This role will produce all ecommerce imagery including model and still life images on a weekly basis as well as some creative content shoots. The ideal candidate will have a flair for fashion and a drive to maintain best in class ecommerce photography through both technical ability and strong direction.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing.
- Shoot ecommerce still product and model photography to a high standard
- Set up lighting to Coast guidelines
- Crop and process all images
- Retouch ecommerce still product and model images to a high standard
- Colour match all images to physical product to ensure consistency
- Change backgrounds and rename files for each of our host websites on a weekly basis
- Manage a busy workload to ensure all images are delivered on time and to Coast guidelines
- Benchmark our competitors and constantly seek to improve our photography including lighting and posing
- Liaise with the Production Coordinator to ensure the shoots run smoothly
- Ad hoc retouching requirements including creative photo shoots
- Someone who can immerse themselves in the Coast brand; understand the customer and Coast’s values and delivering this through all photography
- 3 years+ experience in photography & retouching
- Strong photography & lighting skills
- Excellent knowledge of Capture One
- In depth understanding of retouching and colour correction
- Strong proficiency in Mac OS & Photoshop
- Focussed and process driven
- Energetic & self-motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to meet tight deadlines
We expect you to live our People values
- Acting as a role model for the Brand & its values.
- Demonstrating ownership & accountability for your role & results.
- Showing commitment to your role & the Brand.
- Tackling your role with pace, energy & commitment.
- Demonstrating a can do attitude & going the extra mile when needed.
- Having integrity by following through on all commitments.
- Being continually self-motivated & energising to others.
- Having strong & collaborative relationships with others.
- Respecting & valuing opinions from others.
- Creating a positive working environment.
- Communicating effectively, adapting your style to different needs.