Posted on 12 September 2017
Mid-weight UI Designer at mavisWe are looking for an outstanding Midweight UI Designer to join a fast growing, established Digital Education Company in Central London. Their mission is to improve performance and standards as they are home to the world’s largest online community for this sector.
They have offices in UK, USA and Australia. They are changing the way their users’ experience their digital products and the process in the UK and globally.
They are small but growing UI and UX team with backgrounds and experience at top London digital agencies and are looking for someone that is super creative, passionate about design, with lots of drive to help them in this exciting journey.
You will be working closely with and reporting to the Head of Design, working on all aspects of UI Design. You must be a confident, dynamic and talented designer with lots of creative flair, delivering exquisite digital thinking and design execution.
- Highly talented UI Designer with over 4+ years of creative branding design experience
- BA or HND degree in Design
- Able to create beautiful visual UI design that can align with the UX
- Be able to make sure that brand guidelines are all correct and translated into well crafted responsive web design
- Exceptional pixel perfect UI design skills particularly across typography, layout, grids, fonts and colour-ways
- Experience of designing for a CMS or Application based product is ideal
- Precise, considered and thoughtful about design decisions and able to articulate why
- Able to stimulate and push less senior members of the visual design team
- A creative problem solver/thinker, someone who can see the opportunity in a problem for an innovative solution
- Have a strong understanding of UX and latest technology trends
- Translate wireframes and prototypes into final pixel perfect visuals
- Strong team player who can collaborate well with UX and developers
- Define and articulate design interactions to Developers
- Used to working on multiple projects from brief right through to production
- Be able to challenge and critique briefs and brief and work closely with UX designers and developers
- Comfortable working at speed and handling multiple simultaneous work streams
- An expert using Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch
- Must have a valid visa to work in the UK or European passport
How to ApplyPlease send an up to date CV and online folio to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are only able to contact successful applicants