Posted on 12 September 2017
Mid-weight Designer at Represent Recruitment LtdWe're looking for a creative middleweight banding designer on behalf of an ideas-driven agency based in London.
Our client, a leader in its field, boasts an enviable client list spanning various sectors including aviation, property, banking, charity and many more.
To succeed in this role you'll first and foremost be a creative thinker. You will therefore have a stunning portfolio demonstrating your ability to think strategically about design problems in addition to an ability to flex ideas across multiple channels of a brand.
You will be obsessed by details, mustard keen, well-informed and fully engaged with thorough case studies.
This position is a key hire for our client, therefore you will be expected to confidently take ownership of small- to medium-sized projects while also contributing to the wider teams ongoing projects and long-term goals.
On a day-to-day basis you will produce original and creative concepts, help to develop briefs, conduct audits and understand client needs.
You will also:
- Develop a strong ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and visually.
- Grow your confidence, communicate eloquently and improve your logic when presenting work/ideas.
- Develop awareness of third-party expertise such as illustrators, typographers, photographers.
- Work closely with other departments such as concept, production and strategy to gain a clearer understanding of the value they bring to projects.
- Keep abreast of what is happening in the design industry.
- Begin to mentor the junior members of the team.
The position comes with a generous benefits package, including:
- Annual bonus based on the performance of the business and your achievement.
- Enrolment onto a company pension scheme.
- Death in service insurance.
- Annual leave entitlement of 20 days.
- Birthday Day off (added as an extra day to your entitlement).
- Christmas shutdown.
- Massage days.
- Access to a ride to work and season ticket loan scheme.