Posted on 12 September 2017
Account Manager at LIDAThis is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Account Manager to join the LIDA team.
Skills and experience:
- An experienced Account Manager with at least 12 months previous experience
- You will have solid eDM, CRM and digital experience, and be used to high volume campaigns and quick turnarounds
- You will have excellent attention to detail, even when working quickly
- You will be good at managing multiple projects and dealing with multiple stakeholders internally and on the client team
- You will have a creative mind, and be a keen judge of creative work
- You will have a mature outlook, and be able to provide leadership on projects internally, and in front of the client
- You will be solutions focused. Someone who isn’t fazed when a project doesn’t go to plan.
- You will be good at managing up, and keeping those above you informed on your projects – both when they’re going well and not so well. You’ll be great at working independently and taking ownership of projects, but won’t be afraid to ask for help and guidance.
- You will have good leadership skills, and confidently manage those below you
- You will have a sound understanding of comms and data strategy, and will have experience in its application.
- You will be a team player – someone who isn’t afraid to muck in, and will set a good example to more junior team members
- You’ll be hard working, enthusiastic and sociable
- You will be a natural problem solver and strategic thinker
- Strong delivery skills – you will need to be able to deliver creative solutions across a range of projects and channels
You should be a confident, approachable, friendly person who enjoys an informal yet professional and rigorous working environment. LIDA is open and flexible in nature and you should be too. You will also be assertive and confident in your dealing with clients whilst demonstrating understanding of their business needs and objectives.