Posted on 13 September 2017
Junior Content Creative at BMBOur Junior Content Creative will work with the Social Media Creative team to brainstorm, imagine, finesse and craft great ideas to live on the social channels of our clients. They will understand and follow the latest trends and social media best practice and be able to turn their hand to different styles and tones to perfectly fit requirements of different brands. They will also work with the wider agency teams on projects that involve social media as part of a wider set of deliverables. The role is to be the fresh set of eyes and enthusiastic light bulb bringing new ideas to the table.
Some key traits would be:
- A passion for great content – always on the lookout for innovative work across all media channels.
- Thinking beyond the norm – searching for ways to innovate and surprise.
- Art direction - a knack for making the content look wonderful
- Great copywriter – with a knack for turning a complex idea into simple yet exciting language
- An understanding of the media landscape beyond social channels. Knowledge of where and how to reach audiences online and offline.
- Progressively thinking about what’s new and next. How we can stay ahead of the industry, and offer clients ideas which set us apart from other agencies.
- Meticulous and organised in approach.
- An infectious enthusiasm that spreads beyond their own desk space
BMB has a family vibe. Any candidate considered will undoubtedly be brimming with ideas, talent and enthusiasm. But more important is that they reflect the values that we hold; openness, kindness, generosity, honesty and be utterly supportive. We strive to be leaders in our field – thinking ahead and above of others in the same role in any other Agency. We reach beyond the easy norm. The exceptional takes courage, determination, support, tenacity and belief in what you’re doing. Those who thrive at BMB have energy and tenacity, pushing for the best possible result available and not taking the easy way out.