Posted on 13 September 2017
Project Manager at DJAA fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager to join our team.
We are looking for someone with a passion for fashion and all things creative.
You should have 2 years fashion industry experience, with at least 3-4 years Project Management.
You would be responsible for, but not limited to, management of all projects assigned to you and performing the following tasks and roles:
- Being the first point of contact for organisation and realisation on assigned projects for clients, studio staff and outside vendors including agents, printers and photographers.
- Defining the structure, goals and constraints of a project (e.g. creative, financial constraints where appropriate, deadlines and milestones to be met).
- Planning the course of a project and knowing what resources need to be in place in order to execute it effectively.
- Communicating to all project participants the objectives, timelines and constraints of a project ensuring expectations are properly managed.
- Conflict avoidance and resolution between resources and people.
- Representing the studio appropriately to clients and working partners.
- Monitoring project costs, time and quality.
- Responsible for ensuring deliverables are on time and of high quality.
- Reporting the successes (or failure) of the whole project or any part of it as it progresses and upon its conclusion.
- Mac literate.
- Experience using Project Management / database software.
- Microsoft Office Suite - good working knowledge.
- Adobe InDesign and Photoshop - basic working knowledge.
This job is temporary to cover maternity leave. To start as soon as possible