Posted on 28 September 2017
UI Designer at MadgexWe are experts in career technology. We have been providing job board and recruitment technology to our clients since 2000, working with the world’s leading media brands and organisations in 10 languages and 14 countries.
Madgex has offices based across the globe and has been named in The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For and Great Places to Work. We’re growing our Product team, based in the centre of Brighton and we want you to apply.
We’re looking for a UI Designer to join our new Product team to create intuitive, and functional user experiences. You will work in a strong, multi-disciplinary product team, collaborating with UX researchers and designers within Madgex. This is an opportunity to work on a new product which is likely to have a substantial impact. We are looking for:
- Web UI design experience with a strong portfolio.
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, task flows and information architecture.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
- You should enjoy exploring your ideas with others, using Sharpies, paper and Post-it notes.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Excellent visual and interaction design skills.
- Proficiency in Sketch, Photoshop, OmniGraffle, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
- Up-to-date with the latest UI techniques, technologies and research.
- Experience working within a structured development process such as Agile/Scrum.
- Experience of designing responsive UI.
Do you have heaps of ambition and a passion for design? Do you take pride in your achievements? Are you a supportive and super productive individual who thrives when working in a team?
You will already have achieved big things whether you have a degree or not and you’ll be looking to start the next chapter in your career within a growing, global company. You are creative, consistent and dynamic as well as inspiring, supportive and a great communicator.
- We work intelligently – we’re smart, we’re problem solvers and we innovate
- We collaborate – with our clients, with each other and with our community
- We’re bold – we think big, we challenge and we’re brave
- We strive for personal growth – we’re ambitious, we’re driven and we’re constantly learning
- We enjoy what we do – we’re passionate, we’re supportive and we achieve
At Madgex, we are a community. We’re a friendly bunch with passion, ambition and we thrive on team work, learning & development and our regular social gatherings. As an equally important member of our team you will be rewarded with:
- A salary of £35,000 - £40,000 reviewed annually
- 25 days holiday, increasing each year you work with us
- Flexible working – we believe in work/life balance
- Enhanced family/partner friendly policies – we want to support you in those big life moments
- Genuine commitment to your health and well-being, including Simply Health Cash Plan, Perkbox, Cycle to Work scheme and a whole host of activities and approaches from Yoga to monthly massages organised by our dedicated Health & Happiness team
- Free Food Fridays including salad, cake and our infamous Deli Day
- Team socials – we’ve had everything from BBQs and bootcamps to beer and our annual birthday bash
- We're committed to your personal career growth and we'll provide you with learning and development resources
- A dedicated Buddy in your first week alongside a full induction schedule, giving you the chance to meet the whole Madgex family and we’ll even eat cake to celebrate you joining
Madgex is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. Employees and job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation (Protected Characteristics).
How to ApplySend us your CV along with a covering letter telling us about you, your career, your ambitions and why you think you’d be a great fit within our team.
Interviews will commence week beginning 25th September. We can't wait to hear from you and invite you into the Madgex team.