Posted on 2 October 2017
Account/Projects Director at Model Works MediaDue to considerable growth in the last year MWM are now looking for a talented Account / Projects Director to support continued expansion and maintain excellence.
With a current team of 40 across two studios in London, MWM bring remarkable new architectural concepts to life using a powerful combination of logic and magic.
Our deep knowledge of architecture, highly skilled crafting techniques and precision engineering are fused with our love for great design, creative ingenuity and restless imagination.
These qualities enable us, as part of and expert team, to create the vision of the built environment and continue to delight and deliver the very best for our clients.
This is a pivotal role to manage and support growth of the 2 London studios in Exmouth Market and Battersea. As such it comes with a high level of autonomy and offers the right candidate an excellent opportunity for career growth and make a name for themselves in the industry. You will be working with market leading creatives in house and build relationships with global architects and developers.
The Account Director role is to manage and support growth of the “Digital and Scale” team.
Account Director: Key goals and KPI’s:
- Support MD and Department Directors to manage and grow the overall business and support / grow key clients & accounts
- The Account Director will be responsible for managing the quantitative output of the business, continually refining and improving service levels while maintaining profitability on an expanding projects portfolio. Department Directors are responsible for project strategy, quality and team project delivery.
- The Account Director will help drive business / revenue growth for the business through the development of strong relationships with clients and excellence in project management, building a client base of premier league architectural practices and/or similar clients to whom image/design quality is important.
- Support key clients / projects to ensure deadlines are met and manage flow of information / client communication to internal teams
- Aid the delivery of excellence to ensure growth of clients and repeat commissions
Project based responsibilities Below is a list of the key project-based responsibilities that the Account Director holds :
- Managing and responding to new business enquiries for key accounts
- Making / supporting client presentations and pitches
- New business follow-up, writing proposals, negotiating fees, securing new projects – on key accounts
- Account managing clients through all projects. You will be the key contact for clients. You will monitor and manage projects/clients to ensure that projects remain on track, resulting in on time delivery and happy / satisfied clients.
- Liaising with clients to ensure delivery of all relevant design documentation from clients / architects to the MWM digital team.
- Managing third parties e.g. photographers, printers, shooting permits etc. Management of project-related purchasing.
- Writing accurate and timely business correspondence. Managing well-organised projects correspondence files.
- Monitoring and managing team time on projects and steering projects to successful completion within given time frames (fixed by client requirement and internal costing).
- Preparing client invoices. Achieving prompt payment against projects completed.
- Monitoring of archiving in consultation with the Project Lead Artists.
- Managing the client feedback process for digital work, and reacting to client job feedback as required.
Candidates will already be in or have experience of the creative industry and ideally have experience dealing with Architects and Real Estate developers with a marketing & brand or creative services background