Posted on 3 October 2017
Junior to Mid-weight Freelance Designer at G.A Brand DesignG.A Brand Design is looking for a creative Junior to Mid-weight freelance designer with 2-5 years of brand, editorial/layout experience to join their multi-disciplinary team in Camden with a possibility of becoming a permanent member of the design team.
We work on a diverse range of projects spanning strategy and branding; from global rebrands to editorial and brochure design; and everything else in between – with a focus on the luxury sector with clients such as American Express Centurion and Harrods.
- Have 2-5 years experience
- Have excellent typographic/layout skills and a keen eye for detail. (Editorial/magazine design would be a bonus)
- Enviable craft skills (ability to use baseline grids is a plus)
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Have a good work ethic; you must be a team player, a good communicator and able to articulate your ideas clearly
- Be able to use your own initiative towards a given brief and have the confidence to meet deadlines
- Be able to work under pressure on a number of projects at a time
- Assist the senior designers on large projects as well as working individually on smaller projects from concept to delivery.
How to ApplyPlease send your covering letter, CV and portfolio (5Mb) to: email@example.com
No agencies please.