Posted on 3 October 2017
Junior Creative Team - Digital & Social at RedsofaExciting role for either a newly teamed up team of a creative team with 1 - 2 years experience that want to see their work go live.
Reporting into the Group Head, the Juinor Creative Team will be an integral part of a growing creative agency. They will have a natural propensity to generate bold, mobile-first, digitally-led ideas.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate an enthusiasm and aptitude for understanding the visual language of the agency’s key client brands.
- They will be prepared to learn fast and demonstrate actionable learnings through their creative output.
- They will be able to create ideas across platforms and channels that are well-crafted, well thought through and deliver on-brand but are never clichéd and always right before they leave the creative department.
- They will be an eternally curious, creative art director who loves what they do and is prepared to put in the hard yards to understand the customer’s world, the human insight and the business challenge.
- They will be adept in creating ideas across a range of devices and channels, predominantly email and mobile.
- They will have the desire to push the boundaries, always looking to go further and demonstrate how the idea can be exploded beyond the medium.
- They will be part of a team, working with their Copywriter partner, pushing their partner and making sure that both deliver best-in-class creative.
- Accuracy and detail will be paramount in their work, ensuring that all communications are on brand, that they track through rationally and emotionally and that there is consistency across everything they do.