Posted on 3 October 2017
Junior Designer at ClustersThrough continued growth, we have an opportunity for a designer to join the business and take ownership of a variety of print and digital projects. Our work is heavily centred around understanding and influencing consumer behaviour through the deep understanding of data and analytics, so we’re looking for someone who can transform data into something both visually compelling and easy to digest.
You will be working as the sole in-house designer so will be taking ownership of your projects from concept to delivery. Working as a member of the marketing team, you will be creating a variety of marketing literature, presentations, reports and proposals. The ability to balance various projects within a fast-paced working environment is a must.
You should have a minimum of 2 years’ commercial experience and a design-related degree. You will be highly skilled in Adobe CS and you will have strong typography, layout and digital skills. Excellent time keeping and the ability to meet deadlines is essential.
You will report to the Head of Marketing. Although the role is predominately a graphic design one, there will be marketing responsibilities on occasion.
- Taking ownership of all templates including client presentations, proposals, reports, case studies etc.
- Creating new marketing collateral
- Amending and improving client deliverables to ensure they are clearly expressed, visually appealing and meet brand guidelines
- Reformatting existing reports and presentations to fit with brand guidelines
- Proofreading client presentations, reports and proposals
- Be the go-to person for all branding enquiries
Experience and skills required for this role:
- 2 years’ + experience working within a similar role
- Expertise in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Comfortable working in MS Office (particularly PowerPoint)
- High level of creativity with outstanding attention to detail
- Strong understanding of information hierarchy
- Excellent written and communication skills
- £25k per annum
- 25 days’ annual holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Excellent location right by London Bridge and Borough Market