Posted on 4 October 2017
Integrated Project Manager at KHWSWe may sound like a Midwest American radio station, but we’re actually an integrated agency of about 100 people based in the heart of Farringdon, London.
Still fiercely independent after 24 years, we have retained the agility to adapt to a rapidly-evolving marketing landscape that the lumbering agency giants can only dream about.
We’re a bright, lively bunch covering all the disciplines you’d expect (client services, creative, planning and digital development teams). And we’re united by a passion for behavourial science.
We leverage ‘Sales Triggers’ (as we call them) to create Brand Commerce campaigns that deliver more effective marketing. Put simply, we create super-clever work that actually makes people buy stuff!
As you’ll discover, we cover the full-channel mix with a big digital heart. It means we’re equally happy designing and building a stunning website, producing powerful interactive content, developing engaging social campaigns, implementing effective eCRM/ecommerce or creating in-store activations.
We’re delighted to call some of the biggest brands our clients and proud of the work we deliver for them. These include Samsung, ExxonMobil, Heathrow Express, Dixons Carphone and ASK Italian.
Precious few agencies can claim to have a 23 year relationship with a client. It says a lot about the calibre of our people, and the investment we continue to make in them.
Thanks to this long-standing partnership, ExxonMobil has become a key b2b client for us.
OK, let’s cut to the chase
We’re looking for a client facing Integrated Project Manager to work on the agency’s biggest account ExxonMobil. Reporting into the Project Director, you will be responsible for driving the execution and delivery of a range of integrated retail promotions and campaigns, covering everything from defining digital fulfilment journeys to producing point-of-sale messaging. You’ll be responsible for managing 3rd party relationships and will take ownership of the entire project lifecycle, from scoping and estimating launch and beyond.
Beyond retail there will also be opportunities to work on other types of projects of varying scope and complexity, so you’ll need to be comfortable turning your hand to more creative and digitally focussed deliveries too.
What we’re looking for from you:
- The title ‘Project Manager’ on your CV
- At least three years’ experience working in an agency
- Building great relationships with clients, client service & internal production teams and third parties to ensure that projects are delivered to a fab standard on time and on budget
- Campaign and retail experience
- Digital project experience
- Experience working with global teams and delivering campaigns and products across diverse territories and markets
- Owning timelines and budgets, be the driver for efficiency in delivery
- Scrupulous attention to detail
- Able to create high quality project plans
- Outstanding spoken and written communication skills; an aptitude for summarizing and presenting information at the right level for multiple audiences
- Be on top of project status reports and chair status meetings
- Love of complex, high-pressure projects
PS – There’s lots of other good stuff on offer too such as pension, healthcare, social events, etc. But more about that later.
How to ApplyWant to find out more? Email your CV to JessicaB@khws.co.uk
Has this role got your name all over it?
If it has, we’d like to hear from you. Simply ping over your beautifully-crafted, typo-free CV and we’ll be in touch ASAP.