Posted on 4 October 2017
Social Media Graduate at Imperial LeisureWe are a creative communications agency in London, UK. We create compelling content to capture our audience through viral marketing, digital and social media.
We are looking for a graduate to join our creative agency as soon as possible to help us with our ongoing projects. The candidate will be a keen communicator with excellent English language and writing skills. The candidate will also have a passion for all things social and be active across social media networks and blogging sites.
The candidate must be able to demonstrate an interest and understanding in marketing and how social media can play a role in marketing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Running various clients’ and our own social media channels;
- Continuously listening to and responding to trends and online conversations;
- Planning, creating and delivering monthly social calendars;
- Creating winning concepts and strategies;
- Contributing to brainstorms and discussions;
- Writing fresh and engaging copy, as well as participating/creating conversations, identifying advocates and running competitions;
- Sourcing and writing content for blogs, and assist with the development of a community strategy for social media channels;
- Building relationships with fans and influencers, responding to fan and customer queries/concerns/problems with quality solutions and support;
- Working closely with the team to understand and participate in ongoing marketing and campaign activities;
- Analysing, optimising and reporting on the community performance;
- Using Photoshop, Illustrator and other tools to create graphic content;
- From time-to-time, monitoring and responding to queries outside of office hours.
- Have done work experience in an agency environment;
- Be always online one way or the other. You’re plugged into social media and always know what’s going on;
- Have exceptional writing and communication skills;
- Have a strong understanding of social media - i.e. design, functionality and users of the most popular networks;
Your skills & qualifications
- G.C.S.E & A-Level English
- Communications-related Degree
- Powerpoint & Keynote
- Basic Photoshop & InDesign