Posted on 4 October 2017
VFX Generalist at ScanLAB ProjectsScanLAB Projects are a pioneering creative practice exploring the world of 3D scanning. We make films, VR/AR environments, interactive experiences and artworks that change the way spaces and events are represented in the digital domain.
We are working with leading heritage, broadcasting and art institutions across the world as well as creating substantial artworks in our own rights. The next 6 months will see us developing projects for TheGuardian, BBC and National Geographic across Film, Animation VR & AR.
ScanLAB Projects are looking for a skilled and enthusiastic individual to join our creative team. The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate, self motivated and eager to keep pushing the boundaries .
The role requires someone with strong experience with rendering, modeling, motion graphics and compositing. From the off you will be working important projects with international broadcasters.
- Degree level graduate (or 5+ years industry experience)
- Impressive Show reel and Portfolio of your work
- Expert User in either Maya, 3dsMax or Cinema 4D
- Experience with compositing and motion tracking
- 3+ Years experience with Premiere & After Effects or Nuke
Perks & Benefits:
- Travel to incredible places as part of work
- 28 Days Holiday (inc Bank holidays)
- Pension scheme to match fund
- Very positive maternity + paternity terms applicable after 12 months
How to ApplyPlease submit your resume and a link to your online showreel