Posted on 4 October 2017
Project Manager at TOADTOAD and Mother’s Best Child are looking for a permanent Project Manager to join the team. You’ll be responsible for managing multiple creative, video and digital projects on a day-to-day basis, ensuring that they run smoothly and achieve their potential.
Our head office is just off London Fields in Hackney and at the beginning of 2017 we opened an LA office. TOAD is a creative studio that specialises in creative, video and digital production and Mother’s Best Child is a comedy production company that has racked up over 50 million views online. Clients include BBC3, Comedy Central, Channel 4, MTV, Just Eat, P&G and Parliament.
- Day to day running of the studio
- Managing both TOAD and Mother’s Best Child projects
- First point of contact for all clients and suppliers
- Setup and management of design and production processes
- Managing project workflow from brief to completion
- Tracking projects against timeline and milestones
- Ensure that projects run on schedule and within budget
- Mapping out project timelines, budgets, and allocating the appropriate resource
- Working with internal stakeholders so projects are correctly scoped, budgeted and delivered
- Maintaining external relationships with freelancers, agencies and our partners
- Implementing project management tools to streamline the studio
- Participating in management meetings and decisions for the studio
- 2 years+ project management experience in an agency/production environment
- A solid understanding of a video and digital production from concept through to delivery
- Full awareness of creative processes and techniques
- A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Effective team management capabilities
- Can proofread and check design work
- Solid budget and finance experience
With the recent opening of the LA office, we’re in a position to really take the business to the next level and we see this role as being essential in allowing the directors the time to ensure this happens. This role is vital to the smooth running of the organisation and, as a result, you will communicate with everybody within the company, including daily contact with the business owners.
Salary: Please indicate your salary expectations in your application. We provide competitive salaries plus a pension scheme for everyone from day one.