Posted on 4 October 2017
Mid-weight Graphic Designer at grazeGood just got exciting! Using technology to create the world’s No.1 healthier snack brand, graze continues to grow and offer new ways for our consumers to snack, from subscription, to retail and our online shop. We combine a love of food with a pioneering use of technology and product innovation to create delicious snacks with healthy benefits. We’ve come a long way since we shipped our first box, becoming one of the fastest growing companies in the UK with our entry into the US market viewed the most successful launch in history for a UK brand.
From packaging and POS, to inserts and emails, our small creative agency designs everything in-house. Being part of our in house team will allow you the freedom to own, shape and really get under the skin of the graze brand, as well working in a fast paced, highly iterative and extremely collaborative environment. We’re our own client!
Reporting into our Head of Design, you will be responsible for taking and developing creative ideas from concept through to the final production of artwork. You’ll be working across a wide spectrum of projects and tasks, from working with our UK retail team (the fastest growing part of the business) to ensure we always look the part in stores to working with our online team to deliver unforgettable digital experiences for our UK and US online shop and subscription customers. You’ll also be joining at us at a pivotal time for the brand, as we embark on a major relaunch...
What you'll be responsible for:
Working as a direct creative partner with our retail team to:
-Design trade marketing collateral such as posters, press ads and trade flyers
- Lead the look and feel of graze in-store by designing POS units and other merchandising materials
- Deliver creative for above the line campaigns
Supporting our online commercial team by:
- Leading the creative execution of all CRM, primarily emails, to drive consumers to our online shop
- Helping to create an unforgettable experience for our subscription and online customers
- Designing print ready collateral, including marketing materials and subscription box booklets
- Highly proactive with the ability to initiate concepts and develop them through to completion
- Comfortable with designing for both digital and print - this is key.
- A real people person full of creative energy who enjoys collaborating with multiple teams.
- Solution-focused, proactive, resilient and able to use feedback as a tool to progress and improve.
- Happy to present your work to and share ideas with key stakeholders
- Passionate about design and up to date with the latest trends, particularly within food and drink FMCG.
- Familiar with the graze brand and able to ensure all work reflects this.
- At least 3 year’s experience working with a FMCG brand, ideally for a food & drink brand.
- Excellent concepting skills.
- Serious skills in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign
- A solid knowledge of printing processes and how to set up print ready artwork
- Experience in designing for in-store merchandising.
- Experience in digital design, in particular designing email campaigns
- Experience in creating animations, with evidence of commercial application
What’s in it for you?
- graze is a young company, moving into new commercial areas including Retail, Online and new geographies, so you’ll be joining a progressive and expanding company which offers learning and opportunity for you to grow.
- The opportunity to truly shape the brand’s future look & feel across all touch points and work cross-functionally to implement it
- There’s some seriously smart, agile, informed, helpful, modest, funny and dedicated people in the business!