Posted on 4 October 2017
Front-end Developer at HatchedWe are a highly skilled, creative practice based in Central London. We work closely with brands to positively shape their audiences’ perceptions and experiences through branding, design, content, advertising, web and technology. We inspire brands to lead with heart.
We’re after a fanatically enthusiastic, bright Frontend Developer, with 2-3 years experience, to join the team. The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work and learn in an incredibly versatile and passionate team – working on large, well-known brands, as well as smaller, highly creative projects.
As a new member of the team, it is important that the applicant is outgoing, motivated and reliable, with a strong attention to detail and passion for building modern websites.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Front End: HTML5, CSS3, JS, JQuery, + 1 additional JS framework
- Backend: Some exposure to a backend stack, PHP preferred
- Comfortable with the various aspects modern frontend tooling
- CSS preprocessors: Sass / Less
- Taskrunners: Gulp / Grunt
- Module Bundlers: Webpack / Browserify
- Familiarity with testing and performance optimization
- Experience estimating and completing dev tasks on time and to spec
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Comfortable tackling multiple projects at once.
- Desire to be constantly learning and challenged
- Familiarity with WordPress
- Familiarity with Google Analytics & SEO best practices
Reporting to Head of Technology