Posted on 4 October 2017
Designer at Publicis MediaPublicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is powered by its four global brands, Starcom, Zenith, Spark Foundry and Blue 449, and supported by its digital-first, data-driven Global Practices which together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 13,500 employees worldwide.
OPEN studio is Publicis media’s in-house design offering, working across Business Development, Marketing and Comms.
Embedded within the global head office, the studio supports all global, regional and key local pitches throughout EMEA, ensuring the delivery of high-quality presentation and pitch collaterals make us shine in a competitive market.
In addition, the studio works closely with Marketing and Comms teams to produce brand-led editorials, literature, conferencing graphics and materials.
Regularly collaborating with other designers within the global network, it is the studio’s responsibility for ensuring there is a consistent visual language across PMs brands, creative outputs are designed for purpose and that it supports the ongoing evolution of Publicis Media.
You’ll be working under deadline with tight, dedicated, passionate teams.
- Create outstanding visual presentation of media product for pitch presentations
(i.e. large format graphics, printed collateral, packaging, micro-sites, mock-ups of creative ideas, illustration, posters, eBooks, PowerPoint templates and assets)
- Develop creative concepts for all business development initiatives
- Develop and expand relationships with external suppliers – e.g printers, production Agencies
- Learn, introduce and integrate new software design applications
- Support client teams with creative design and technical support beyond business development efforts
- Able to tell a visual story
- Able to employ excellent aesthetics, push the boundaries of PowerPoint/InDesign
- Create and manage relationships with internal teams and global resources
- Foster an environment of winning, teamwork, and positive momentum throughout the agency
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint
- Experience in using other Adobe Creative Suite applications including Muse (advantage)
- Demonstrate a particular strength in PowerPoint final design and creative transformation of pitch presentations and major conference decks (not formatting which we have resource in place for)
- Highly creative – this person will be expected to make decisions regarding pitch document layout, content and flow – they must be able to enhance story telling through strong visual identity
- Excellent layout skills
- Strong attention to detail
- An understanding of print techniques and processes
- You must be an exceptional communicator able to gain support for your concepts
- Animation and video skills are a bonus but not essential
- 2 - 5 years of experience within a similar role
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects with time-critical deadlines