Posted on 4 October 2017
Graphic Designer at aden + anaisaden + anais has brought the legacy of muslin together with fashion forward design to create a line of infant lifestyle products that are as stylish as they are useful; and as simple as they are beautiful. We believe in muslin-- the way it looks, the way it feels, the way it works-- to improve the lives of babies and their mothers no matter who they are or whe
aden + anais is looking for a full-time graphic designer for the development and design of print and online marketing content. The ideal candidate is artistic, well-organized, enthusiastic and well-versed in digital graphic design. Based in our London office, this role will work closely with the US creative team to share ideas, assets and content.
- Design engaging print content including; in-store signage & POS solutions, consumer and sales collateral, trade show signage, print advertising.
- Design a wide variety of digital assets including; homepages, landing pages, emails, banners and special projects as well as a variety of digital assets to support social marketing campaigns.
- Perform day-to-day support and maintenance of existing digital interfaces including content management and publishing web content using a CMS
- Using appropriate design software execute design concepts efficiently to meet both internal processes, timelines and industry standards.
- Ability to work independently to develop projects from initial concept through each approval stage until design is finalized.
- Must have a working knowledge of printing processes to ensure print feasibility, color adjustment and file-building techniques.
- Ability to follow creative direction and build upon creative ideas when needed.
- Ensure brand consistency across platforms, following brand guidelines, font and color direction for every project.
- Collaborate with marketing team members in US and EU offices to understand campaign requirements for each project.
- Stay abreast of new creative trends, insights and generate ideas on how to best translate these across our marketing collateral.
- Understand the brand aesthetic in order to ensure all creative deliverables tell our story and are brand appropriate.
- Occasionally responsible for high-resolution digital retouching for a variety of imagery including products and people.
- Qualification in Graphic Design/Visual Arts or equivalent (portfolio required)
- 2-3 years of solid graphic design experience including B2C digital shopping design experience.
- German/French/Spanish language would be useful
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat and all Microsoft Office software
- Experience in B2C Responsive Email Marketing Design and eCommerce preferred
- Digital design, graphic and typographic skills
- Basic command of HTML/CSS and Content Management Systems.
- Ability to translate business requirements into functional designs.
- Empathy for the customer and their interaction with the brand in the digital world.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- A keen eye for detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong work ethic, time management and organizational skills
How to ApplyEmail firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Portfolio link
- Expected salary
- Earliest start date