Posted on 5 October 2017
Project Manager at 400We’re looking for a bright, cool-under-pressure, mid-level Project Manager to join our award-winning creative agency in Clerkenwell.
You should have a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a fast-paced, multidisciplinary creative agency, where you’ve developed the confidence and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously. You must be a pro-active, hands-on problem-solver with an enthusiastic can-do attitude and excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Day to day management of project budgets and schedules
- Clear briefing of the creative team
- Planning and management of workflow
- Development of excellent client relationships
- Supporting Directors in proposal writing and responding to new business opportunities
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a project/account management role
- Professional and articulate
- Strong organisational and project management skills
- An eye for design and acute attention to detail
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Adept in Microsoft Office and familiar with Adobe InDesign
- Print production knowledge
- Experience of managing digital projects