Posted on 5 October 2017
Producer at GramafilmGramafilm is a branded content agency and production company, working with brands and broadcasters to produce the very best events, films and documentaries. We create strong and inspiring stories that people share and talk about. We are building on our award winning work and looking to grow our team.
As a Producer you will make sure productions happen on time and achieve client objectives regarding scope, quality, timing and budget - to the highest standard, whilst protecting the creative at every stage possible. This is not only a role that will require strong organisational and practical abilities but also a proven record of creatively putting together projects from ideation to final delivery. As well as being highly capable and organised you should have the ability to improvise.
We’re looking for a good people person who’s at home with small dedicated teams of highly engaged people.
- Experience of setting up international shoots preferable, but not essential (visas, fixers, carnets)
- Thrives on bringing ideas to life in a professional, cost effective, creative way.
- Huge ambition to learn, support and be a part of a talented creative team.
- Exemplary organisational skills and attention to detail.
- A confident communicator with excellent oral and writing skills.
- Excellent ability to maintain client and supplier relationships.
- A proactive problem solver who is resourceful and is always thinking ahead.
Calm, organised and flexible under pressure, you can manage multiple streams of work at once, prioritising where needed to consistently deliver high level work, even to tight deadlines. You will have a good understanding of finances and outstanding negotiation skills.