Posted on 5 October 2017
Graphic Designer at Space NKRole Overview:
To raise brand awareness through the use of visual graphics and creative concepts in stores. As Visual Graphics Designer, you are responsible for the final graphics designed and rolled to stores for campaigns, promotions, events and marketing materials.
Day to day tasks:
Visual Merchandising Campaigns:
- Take the final concept and design, as passed down from the Head of Creative Services and SD, and interpret for all store sizes and designs
- Design final graphics for each campaign for windows, feature tables, POS and additional fixtures throughout the stores
- Work closely with print vendors, to finalize print materials, paper weights, colour matching, quoting and ensure timely delivery to stores
- Coordinate and manage all in-store graphic installations for VM campaigns and additional graphic installs
- Support the in-store execution by providing final files and in-store renderings to the Visual Operations Assistant for the final VM Pack
Store Retrofit/New Store Openings:
- Design and coordinate print of all in-store marketing for new store openings and store retrofits
- Ensure new stores have all proper in-store signage collateral needed for opening and future campaigns
- Design layouts and final graphics to support any in-store events or promotions, this may include flyers, posters, advertisements, mailers, etc…
- Work closely with print vendors, to finalize print materials, paper weights, colour matching, quoting, and ensure timely delivery to stores
In-Store Signage and Graphic Installations
- Working closely with the SD and Head of Creative Services, design the graphic layouts for all permanent in-store signage (branding, navigation, cw, event signage, etc…)
- Conceptualize, design and rollout new Space NK branded artwork for in-store installations, on a need-by-need basis
- Support the Space NK business in general in the delivery of specific projects and activities as and when required (i.e. advertisements, sampling cards, bag stuffers, etc…)
- Aid in the development of new and innovative in-store presentations through graphic design and installs
- Team Player
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong knowledge in Adobe Programs (Specifically InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Excellent art working skills, with experience of preparing artwork for print
- At least 2 years of relevant work experience or equivalent internship
- Ability to manage workloads in a fast-paced environment is a must
- Impeccable eye for detail
- Results driven
- Ability to self-manage workload and multi-task to tight deadlines
This job description is intended to illustrate the main duties and areas of responsibility of the job listed above. It is not intended to be exhaustive and you are advised that the duties and responsibilities may change from time to time.
You must demonstrate the right to work in the UK in order to apply for this role.
Only successful candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear from us within 10 working days, you should assume your application has been unsuccessful.
No agencies please.