Posted on 6 October 2017
Studio Manager (Part-time) at Gluckman Smith ArchitectsGluckman Smith are seeking an enthusiastic and ambitious Studio Manager to join our growing architecture practice based in West London.
The role is varied and will involve financial management, office management and marketing. It is a part-time position for two days/week with flexibility in the selection of days worked.
The candidate should be numerate and have an excellent command of written and spoken English. They should be well-organized and able to manage time efficiently. An interest in architecture and design would be beneficial.
- Financial management: invoicing, book keeping, payroll and managing fee schedules
- General administration: managing studio calendar, timesheets, email accounts and office supplies, and answering the phone.
- Marketing & PR: updating of the website and posting on social media
- Development of pitching material including copywriting and image layout
- Numeracy and some financial literacy
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Copywriting skills and the ability to communicate ideas succinctly
- Knowledge of Adobe InDesign
- Literacy in MS Office (Excel, Word)
- Ability to multi-task and work against tight deadlines
- Experience within an office management role and book keeping
- Marketing and communication experience
- An interest in being part of a growing practice
The successful candidate will be calm, friendly, organized and a good communicator.