Posted on 6 October 2017
Architectural Visualisation Photoshop Retoucher (2D) at INKINK is a digital production studio based in Islington specialising in the creation of award-winning CG and Animation work for a wide range of automotive, brand and property clients. We’re passionate about our work and are currently on the lookout for a talented full time retoucher with a specific focus on Architectural Visualisation
What you can expect:
- Contributing & directing work for a range of high-profile building projects
- Working closely with other artists & departments to deliver the highest quality work
- Engaging with Clients, Directors and Agency Creatives
- Being a crucial player in the style, look and direction for Visualisation
What we’re looking for:
- Thorough understanding of Photoshop and CC (required)
- Experience with working with architecture (required)
- Ability to collaborate and communicate well with other artists (required)
- Understanding of photography, from apertures to aberrations (desired)
- Understanding of photographic lighting fundamentals (desired)
- Proven experience of compositing
How to ApplyIf you’re interested in applying please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to work for INK including examples of relevant experience, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference “Retouch Artist” in the subject line.
Only applications with a portfolio or demo reel will be considered. We regret that due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted. No agencies.
Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all applicants.