Posted on 6 October 2017
Junior Graphic Designer at Levitt BernsteinLevitt Bernstein is an award-winning, design-led practice of 130 people with studios in London and Manchester. As architects, landscape architects and urban designers, we create award winning buildings, living landscapes and thriving urban spaces using inventive design to solve real life challenges.
We are looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to support our Graphic Designer and studios with the production of materials for marketing and project work.
- Create engaging print and digital promotional material, including brochures, e-mailouts and event related collateral
- Produce documents and reports for bid and project submissions
- Maintain the brand guidelines and suite of Practice stationery and document templates
- Manage the image library – uploading new images, reviewing tagging and structuring information
- Support the Communications and project teams.
- Good knowledge of Adobe CC Suite and MS Office, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Powerpoint
- Excellent graphic and presentation skills to create engaging documents.
- Organised, detail-orientated and able to multi-task effectively to meet deadlines
- Interest in and knowledge of architecture.
How to ApplyIf you are interested in working within our stimulating and sociable environment, please submit your CV, portfolio and covering letter (5MB max) to Jo Sherratt via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Levitt Bernstein is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.