Posted on 6 October 2017
Senior Graphic Designer at Tom DixonTom Dixon designs, produces and distributes extraordinary lighting, furniture and accessories and contemporary interiors. Tom Dixon is well known in the industry and has a reputation for innovative design with a specific focus on materials. Products are distributed in over 70 markets with offices and distribution centers in London, New York and Hong Kong.
You will be working as a member of our creative team under the direction of our Creative Director. You will be working to support teams across the business and deliver high quality designed materials for marketing, digital platforms, product, packaging and exhibitions.
1. Nurturing and reinforcing a consistent brand identity.
- Producing print & digital brand material following the existing brand guidelines, and update the guidelines where necessary
- Working towards seasonal creative campaigns
- Website, content, and social media art direction
- Design, produce and roll out international hub branding, signage and wayfinding.
- Creation and maintenance of brand collateral from templates to presentations for company-wide use.
2. Creating production-ready artwork for diverse graphic materials. Developing ideas from concept to execution, you will work directly with suppliers and manage the associated administration involved in producing:
- Look books & Newness Brochures
- Brand Presentations
- Promotions & Flyers
- Exhibition & retail backdrops
- Product packaging
- Special projects
3. Interpreting creative direction into specific applications
- Develop creative concepts from external agencies or creative director into strong graphic products
- Lead graphic opportunities in product design
- Manage communications and workflow with Marketing, Digital and Product Development
- A relevant design degree or similar work experience
- Minimum 6 years of experience in similar role
- Excellent in Adobe Creative Suite
- Management of freelance/junior artworkers
- Maintain a flexible and reactive work ethic.
- An independent and confident team player
- Ambition and skillset to grow within the company
- Willing and able to live and work in London
- Available to work office hours (9am-6pm), Monday - Friday
Salary: We offer a competitive salary based on skills and experience
Benefits: We offer an excellent benefits package including travel loan, pension scheme, health cover and company bonus.