Posted on 9 October 2017
Director of operations and strategy at AdludioAdludio is an AdTech start-up based in London’s tech city, following a mission to develop a range of more efficient and enjoyable ad formats. We believe that by developing adverts which people want to interact, “sensory advertising” with rather than actively avoid, you create an environment which leads to less annoyance for the user, a more effective and positive reach for the brand, and a less intrusive, more efficient ad footprint for the publisher.
In order to achieve these aims we have built a team of passionate creatives, scientists, and entrepreneurs. We’re constantly looking for talented people to add to our team.
And we have one of the coolest offices in London, just by Leather Lane in Farringdon (which has one of the best street food markets in London every day). Adludio has a great company culture; we regularly play football all Mondays, we have lunch in our cool social place where we can play ping pong or pool after lunch or during our work if we need to rest a few minutes of it. Sound like something you’d like to be part of?
We are looking for an experienced programmatic expert who can lead Adludio programmatic capabilities both technically and commercially, by initiating and managing partnerships with supply side leaders in space of DSPs, DMPs, SSPs and verification/tracking services etc.
Our product is global, and our clients/partners are big names, so this is an opportunity to be part of a growing business in Adtech space and make an impact.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Conduct research of programmatic landscape to identify opportunities for improving efficiency and capability; use the result to initiate internal projects for accomplishing the improvement
- Help the management create business strategies with clear and insightful analysis
- Have keen business acumen to understand what factors drive the business and influence a company’s strategy and how the available data can contribute to a successful business strategy
- Help campaign team to device strategy for delivering bespoke solution campaigns in programmatic environment
- Take ownership of bottom line of Adludio business, make sure we are hitting profit margin benchmarks for all the campaigns and help the teams to work towards that wherever required
- Using internal or 3rd party APIs produces automated campaign or sales reports capable of providing strategic analysis and insight to the management for board meetings
- Help create RESTful APIs to expose data to help internal and external portals access data to improve various processes like reporting and campaign management
- Build simple portals showing important data analysis, insights and important business information to all the teams across the organization
- Help Finance team to generate invoices using reconciliation of operational delivery data against IO’s data from bookings
What we’re looking for in you:
- MBA or Masters in Management, with demonstrable academic achievements
- Leadership skills to lead multiple projects and get work done across multiple teams
- Very strong analytical and presentation skills
- Very strong communicating skills and knowledge about programmatic ecosystem to represent Adludio for business deals either on supply side or demand side (with sales for technical queries from agencies/advertisers)
- Have excellent data mining skills and be proficient in data auditing, aggregation, validation and Reconciliation
- Have strong experience in dealing with invoicing issues with publisher and agencies across the globe
- Have ability to work with SQL/NoSQL databases and know programming/scripting languages such as Python or Node
- Enjoy working with others and help teams solving big data challenges collaboratively.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Experience working with multiples DSPs (DBM, Appnexus, Strike Ad etc.), Ad Exchanges (Google Adx, Pubmatic, Rubicon, Nexage, Smaato etc.), DMPs (Lotame, Bluekai, Adsquare, Factual, Statiq etc.) and verification/tracking services (DCM, IAS, Nielsen, Atlas, Adform, MOAT etc.)
Nice to haves:
- Min 5 years work experience in tech consulting.
- Min 2 years work experience in Advertising
- Overall min 8 years of professional work experience
- Strong understanding of the specific challenges of ad serving within the mobile space
- Expertise in mobile technology with a particular specialization around knowing how each element of programmatic ad space work and how it makes an impact on ad serving
What’s in it for you:
- Chance to lead high growth environment, with great potential ‘to make your mark’ as we grow
- Opportunity to help shape, build and launch cutting edge products that has the potential of changing the way advertising is done.
- Chance to work with an ambitious and delivery focused teams