Posted on 9 October 2017
Social Media Editor at FarfetchConsisting of more than 100 people split across 10 teams, we look after both digital and brand marketing. We're a team of experts across Performance Marketing, SEO, CRM, Analytics and Data Science, Advertising Sales, Editorial, Online Communications, PR & Brand Events and Creative.
Working across all of the global markets, we make sure Farfetch remains high and mighty with both new and existing customers; all the while setting the brand apart from our competitors and making sure we're always one step ahead of the curve.
You will have a proven track record of social media experience in a fashion or luxury field and strong writing skills—you will also be hugely passionate about all things fashion and social. Knowledge of key seasonal trends, colours, and silhouettes is a must. You will manage the planning, creation and posting of inspirational content across Farfetch social channels. You will work closely with the Senior Social Media Manager to execute daily, weekly, and monthly social plans. In addition, you will join the Brand Communications team to ensure weekly paid advertising runs efficiently. You will conduct regular post-level and audience analysis and generate testing ideas to optimize engagement.
You are an expert in your social media fields and are an organized, detail-oriented team player.
What you’ll do:
- You will be responsible for creating and writing daily BAU content for Farfetch’s Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest platforms in line with larger social content plan and key marketing messages.
- You will maintain content posting schedule across Farfetch social platforms.
- You will manage customer communications on Farfetch social platforms and work closely with the CS team.
- Weekly engagement and traffic analysis across social platforms
- You will be collaborating closely with the rest of the Brand Communications team on content planning and advertising.
Who you are:
- You are a true social media enthusiast with a deep understanding of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram as well as all other key networks.
- You have a proven track record of creating engaging social content
- You are a skilled writer and grammar enthusiast who is able to quickly grasp brand tone of voice
- You are detail-oriented
- Intermediate Photoshop knowledge essential
- You are able to work in a fast paced environment, handling multiple projects in an organised but flexible manner & prioritizing when necessary
- You have a demonstrable passion for social media, with at least 2 years working in online, retail or fashion
- You are experienced in the fashion and/or luxury markets.
- You must be a highly organized, creative individual
- You have a flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving skills
We can’t wait to receive your application. But before you send it to us, here are some helpful tips to make sure your application is as strong as it can be.
- Have you set out why this role is a good match for your career aspirations and that you have the skills and experience required? We want you to be as clear about your future ambitions as we are and whilst we encourage people to learn, develop and grow, you will need to hit the ground running.
- Have you checked spelling and grammar? We have high standards and you don’t want to miss out because of something as easily correctable as a typo.
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all employees. Applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.
How to ApplyPlease apply directly on the company's website by clicking the link below: