Posted on 9 October 2017
Designer at Black SunWe are seeking a talented Designer to join our Creative team. The principal role of the Designer is to respond to creative briefs, and conceive and execute high-quality designs for a range of multi-channel communications projects for our blue-chip clients including annual reports and reviews, sustainability reports, investor relations and employee communications projects as well as digital communications.
The role will require you to engage with and present to clients, and provide you with the opportunity to develop an intimate understanding of your client’s strategy and business model as well as a deep understanding of a broad range of the latest software and technologies, creative best practices and market trends.
In time you may have the opportunity to travel whilst working with our increasing overseas client base and we will also provide you with the opportunities and platform to develop your career within this growing and highly ambitious organisation.
- Qualified with a degree (2:1) in graphic design or equivalent?
- Experienced with at least 3+ years’ experience working in a Creative team within an agency?
- Knowledgeable of InDesign, Illustrator & Photoshop?
- Knowledgeable of the print and production process?
- Knowledgeable in Flash and Multimedia? (this would be preferable)
- A strong communicator with strong presentation skills? (this would be beneficial)
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint?
- Flexible, team focused and non-hierarchical approach with a ‘roll up your sleeves’ attitude to getting the job done?
- Ambitious to self-improve with a great sense of fun?