Posted on 9 October 2017
Account Manager at Blackline CreativeWe are a strategic brand agency and we specialise in destination, retail and consumer communication strategies that move people and make places.
We are small (but growing) team based in Brick Lane and we are looking for a talented account manager to join the team to help us manage recent client wins. The Account Manager acts as a pivot between our clients and our studio design team.
The successful candidate will:
- be able to take briefs and give them
- be super organised and like processes
- have a keen eye for detail and be able to add their own creative input when required
- be a very skilled communicator both verbally and in writing
- be able to balance the needs of our customers with our creative schedule
- be able to form relationships quickly and influence stakeholders with their arguments
- have a working knowledge of the creative process and media/advertising landscape
- be comfortable working in a small business environment and be keen to help shape the future of the company
The successful candidate will have a background in client or agency account management/project management
How to ApplyPlease send:
- Cover letter outlining relevant experience, salary expectation and notice period
Subject: IF YOU COULD - ACCOUNT MANAGER