Posted on 9 October 2017
Graphic Design Intern at ClearBrandWe are looking for a Graphic Design Intern to join us for a one month internship for either November, December or January.
This is for an individual looking to gain experience in the Graphic Design and Marketing industry. At the end of your internship we will provide a written reference for you. Expenses will be covered.
ClearBrand are a small brand communications agency based in Reading.
We have a wide selection of clients and you will gain good experience from someone with many years in the industry working in agencies large and small.
What ClearBrand do:
- Brand identity, Brand strategy, Brand guidelines, Company naming, Tone of voice
- Logos, Business cards, Compliment slips, Letterheads
- Website design, Development, Mobile website, App development, E-commerce
- Marketing campaigns (print and online), Promotional material, Direct mail
- Art direction, Photography, Video
- Helping with layout and design jobs for clients
- Creative ideas for projects
- Organising social media & self promotion for ClearBrand
What we are looking for:
- Graphic designer intern
- Ideally Reading based intern, but can be slightly further afield. Please do not apply if you are not a UK resident.
- Internship begins 1st of each month. You can apply for any internship in the future.
- We are flexible for time off.
- Intern looking for experience in the industry
- Graphic designer will need good knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite: InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Fluent in English
- One Month Internship offered. (We also offer 2 week internships)
- Location is central Reading, 10 mins walk from the station / parking can be available if required.
- Hours are 9:30am – 5:30pm
- We have a desk and equipment for you.
- Mostly for experience – Possibility of full-time role at the end depending on skill set.
- Expenses paid
- Degree in Graphic Design or similar would be preferred but not necessary.
- If no degree then it will be based on your portfolio
- We accept interns part way through degree courses.
- Good understanding of typography, image, colour and layout
How to ApplyIf you are interested please email your enquiry to email@example.com
- Please provide examples of design work you have in a PDF under 5mb. Examples of work are required.
- Please let us know which month you would like to intern for?
(If you are successful we will reply inviting you for an informal chat. At the end of your internship we will provide a written reference for you)