Posted on 9 October 2017
Social Media Manager at Imperial LeisureYou are passionate and curious about all things digital. We are a lean creative agency based in Hoxton, London.
You will be responsible for looking after our clients’ and our Social Media Channels. You must have at least two years of experience in a similar role in a B2C agency environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Writing fresh and engaging copy, as well as participating/creating conversations, identifying advocates and running competitions;
- Running various clients’ and our own social media channels;
- Continuously listening to and responding to trends and online conversations;
- Planning, creating and delivering monthly social calendars;
- Creating winning concepts and strategies;
- Contributing to brainstorms and discussions;
- Meeting prospective and existing clients;
- Sourcing and writing content for blogs, and assist with the development of a community strategy for social media channels;
- Building relationships with fans and influencers, responding to fan and customer queries/concerns/problems with quality solutions and support;
- Working closely with the team to understand and participate in ongoing marketing and campaign activities;
- Analysing, optimising and reporting on the community performance;
- Managing paid social ad campaigns for clients;
- Using Photoshop, Illustrator and other tools to create graphic content;
- From time-to-time, monitoring and responding to queries outside of office hours.
- Have exceptional writing skills;
- Be experienced with working in an agency environment;
- Be experienced with working with brands;
- Be experienced with developing and managing social media channels;
- Be always online one way or the other. You’re plugged into social media and always know what’s going on;
- Have a strong understanding of social media - i.e. design, functionality and users of the most popular networks;
- Have excellent communication skills;
- Have experience of managing social media and B2C marketing communications.
Your Minimum Qualifications:
- University degree
How to ApplyTo Apply:
- Send a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Send links to social media channels you are managing or have been managing recently.
- Send examples of your writing.