Posted on 10 October 2017
Creative Director at Synergy CreativeWe’re Synergy, the go-to employee engagement specialists. We believe in the power of people.
People have the power to imagine, inspire, encourage, drive and create change in the world.
We work with brands to turn these ambitions into actions - inspiring people to delight colleagues and customers, transform cultures and make a difference.
We do all this by creating effective, fun and insight-driven ideas and experiences that really connect with employees. It’s powerful stuff. Because when you tap into the power of your people, everything is possible.
We took 8th place in the Drum independent Agency Census (out of 245) and this year has been our biggest yet with some great new account wins, lots of new team members, a shelf-load of awards and a swanky new office move to Whiteladies Road.
Our clients include: ODEON, Vodafone, RBS, Argos, Lidl and Caterpillar®.
This is a key role, you’ll be part of the management team, helping to guide and shape the future of the agency.
We are looking for a visionary Creative Director who can inspire the team to continued high levels of creativity that wins awards and wins pitches.
You’ll guide the team to consistently deliver beautiful, conceptual creative with flair. Applied across multiple touchpoints, from branding and brand styling, digital and integrated campaigns, direct mail and film/animation, to interior graphics and experiential.
We’re a good bunch so you’ll be a team player, with dedication and passion for the role and the ability to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in when needed.
- Proven CD track record (we’ll consider aspiring CD’s)
- People management skills and experience
- Hands-on attitude
- Excellent coaching skills to nurture talent
- Excellent digital design skills and knowledge
- Big ideas conceptual skills
- Employee engagement experience an advantage
- Engaging presentation skills
The nice things:
- 25 days holiday - plus your birthday off
- Day volunteering for a charity of your choice per year
- Enrolment into our defined contribution pension scheme
- Bespoke personal development and training plan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Peer lunch and learn sessions
- Thirsty Thursday sharing events, followed by the pub
- Regular socials and events
- Nespresso coffee, range of teas, soft drinks, fruit, crazy selection of biscuits/snacks every day and wine/beers/crisps on Friday
- Inclusion in our bake/cook-off competition