Posted on 10 October 2017
Design Lead at mavisWe are looking for a super talented Design Lead to help drive the creative ambitions of a global brand. You will be responsible for bringing creativity and imagination to the brand direction and output. This role will be with a leading digital creative agency, but you will be working closely with their international client. Ideally we are looking for someone from a client side background and used to working in a corporate space. You could be senior level and looking for that next step up.
This company is traditionally more offline design so ideally looking for a brand led graphic designer. Although Initially quite offline focused at first, this brand is currently working on phasing into digital to stay ahead of their competitors. You must be forward thinking, ambitious, very articulate, collaborative and someone who can push boundaries. They want a designer with fantastic craft design skills who can work across various platforms. But also someone able to step up and lead a small global team of designers.
There would be opportunity to move on to other clients within this agency down the line.
- 6+ years of branding and visual design experience
- Must have a degree or diploma in design
- Outstanding portfolio showcasing beautiful and well crafted design projects from concept through to completion
- A highly creative designer with the ability to positively influence client briefs by articulating ideas and thinking clearly
- Happy and able to be hands on as well as leading the team
- Have an integrated design background ideally client side with some experience of working with a more corporate client
- Able to work closely with clients to create strong concepts from initial brief right through the full lifecycle of the project to delivery
- Inspire, mentor and share knowledge to the team to push boundaries at every stage
- Directing creative work, in order to answer the clients needs in full
- Must enjoy problem solving and challenges and dealing with business developers
- Confident at explaining the reasons behind every idea and presenting your thinking to the client and team
- Report in to and work closely with agency Creative Director and Project Lead on-site
- Able to juggle multiple projects and timelines
- Excellent Knowledge of working across various platforms and be in the know of the latest design and digital trends
- Collaborate with the team well to make sure projects are on time and within budget
- A strong understanding of design principles and an awareness of UX, UI and responsive design trends
- Must have a visa to work in the UK or European passport
How to ApplyUnfortunately we are only able to contact successful applicants
Please send an up to date CV and link to your portfolio to [email protected]