Posted on 10 October 2017
Design Studio Manager at Wool and the GangWool And The Gang is a small but rapidly-growing fashion and craft business. Now part of a larger group, we also act as the internal digital and design agency to our sister company DMC.
A marked increase in the volume of design projects means that we now require an experienced Studio Manager to manage the workflow.
In this newly created role, the Studio Manager will work with a growing team of in-house designers and freelancers on everything from product development and packaging design, to digital marketing assets and fashion photography.
The role will suit an experienced Studio Manager with great organisational and communication skills, who has a broad understanding of the design / production process. The ideal person will be a detail-oriented multi-tasker, and a people-person who is confident in motivating others.
While French is not an absolute requirement, it will be a distinct advantage since our sister company DMC is based in France.
- Scoping, planning and managing all new briefs through the creative department, balancing design resource with the needs of the business.
- Running the studio schedule, holding weekly status meetings and managing the daily schedule, booking all creative meetings, WIPs, Presentations etc.
- Resource planning, sourcing and managing external resource, and helping to lead efficiency improvements within the studio.
- Maintaining an up to date and an accurate schedule of all projects, staying up to date with any changes in requirements, and keeping the broader business informed.
- Ensuring all assets and content have been quality checked, and are in line with the creative and marketing needs of the business.