Posted on 10 October 2017
Creative Designer at PACK'DWant to join an innovative London-based start up with the ambition to fuel potential?
PACK'D (www.packd.co.uk) is growing rapidly and is on the lookout for a full-time Creative Designer to help take us to the next level.
We believe that everyone can reach their potential and that the right nutrition can play a crucial role. Our mission is to help people make healthy choices and our targeted nutrition Smoothie Kits are the first step on this journey.
In our first full year we won listings with Sainsbury’s, Tesco and Ocado among others, won awards including 'Best New Health & Wellness Product' and a Great Taste Award, and are set to sell 3 million smoothies this year.
We have a ton of exciting plans in the pipeline and are looking for a talented Creative Designer, brimming with ideas and a creative mind to help us create cool content across a wide range of disciplines; packaging, point of sale, social media, and merchandise.
- 2.1 graduate with a relevant design degree
- Amazing skills with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign skills across print and digital
- A love for design and branding, the ability to bring a brand to life and tell a good story
- Experience of packaging design
- Experience of digital design, including websites and social media content
- Experience of working to brand and visual guidelines
- Industry experience working in an FMCG food or lifestyle brand
- Ability to art-direct photography and videography
- A quick wit with copy
- Understanding of social media as a tool for brand communication
- Full UK driving license
- Is passionate about fitness and interested in nutrition (competitive sports experience is ideal)
- Is a smart, charismatic, team player who can communicate personality and present ideas.
- Is a productive self-starter, with attention to detail, strong organisational skills and ability to hit deadlines
- Is tenacious, adaptable, committed and willing to get stuck in for the team
- Wants to invest time into growing a brand and be part of the start up journey.
- Real, genuine and honest.
- A competitive salary dependent on experience
- 25 days paid leave plus bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- Ongoing professional development opportunities in the heartbeat of a rapidly expanding company
- Free gym membership
- Buckets full of smoothies
- A young, sociable and vibrant team with monthly socials
How to ApplyIf you’ve got a passion for health, wellness and fuelling potential and are excited to make your mark on our small and dynamic business, growing it nationwide and beyond please email email@example.com with your CV and a portfolio of your work.
If this isn’t you but sounds like someone you know, please share, and we’ll reward you with £50 for a successful referral.