Posted on 10 October 2017
Marketing Intern at SAM LabsSAM Labs makes the most entertaining smart toys that inspire every child to easily discover the fun in coding and creating. SAM Labs is one of London’s fastest growing tech startups, and is a part of Tech City Upscale, Go to Grow, Pitch@Palace, TED, Microsoft Accelerator and Intel Accelerator. SAM Labs is revolutionising and democratising STEM education, hands-on learning, and the way people think about technology.
We're on the hunt for a talented Marketing Intern looking to join a rapidly expanding marketing team at our award-winning digital startup in East London. You will play a fundamental role in helping to shape the future of our marketing efforts and help the team deliver breakthrough results.
The ideal candidate will be able to work in a fast-paced, innovative, dynamic environment, able to juggle multiple projects at once, and know what it takes to get things done. We will encourage you to think outside the box, and bring your best brain forward at all times. You will play a key role in driving online revenue, growing customer loyalty, and building a strong consumer brand.
- Owned media - coordinate the production of assets, write basic copy, create content calendars, publish content across social media channels and email
- Earned media - implement influencer outreach including sampling/review logistics, coordinate asset and copy needs of PR agency
- Creative - support creative director in coordinating asset production including photo and video shoots
- Data - provide assistance on personalised lead generation campaigns through data cleansing, organisation and insight
- Reporting - create reporting based on the performance of various campaigns across all channels
- Overall involvement in all marketing related activities in all channels, supporting new requirements as they arise
- You have education in marketing, business, or similar field
- You are able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, with great attention to detail
- Experience in digital marketing
- Experience and familiarity running social media channels
- You have lots of creativity, energy, ideas, and passion to make an impact
- You have a love for data analysis
- You have excellent communication skills
- You’re a confident self-starter
- You’re passionate about what we do at SAM
Bonus if you’ve worked for a similar start-up!
We offer a great working environment (yes, we have a puppy), a nice intern salary and on top of that possibility of evolving into a permanent position if it works out for both of us!
We value optimism, collaboration, sense of ownership, the ability to embrace ambiguity, talk-less-do-more attitude, learning from failure, and making the team successful. If you identify with our values and want to contribute to our company, we’d love to have you in.
For extra credit, send us a sample of something that’s good, and send us a sample of something that’s great. Not something you created, and no explanation needed.