Posted on 10 October 2017
Sales Executive at SAM LabsSAM Labs makes the most entertaining smart toys that inspire every child to discover the fun in coding and creating. Our kits teach children how to code by combining physical toys, digital apps and mobile games. SAM Labs is one of London’s most exciting edtech startups, and is a part of Tech City Upscale, Go to Grow, Pitch@Palace, TED, Microsoft Accelerator and Intel Accelerator.
We are on the hunt for a passionate sales executive to join our growing team in East London. Reporting into the VP of Sales you will be responsible for making sure the general sales team can thrive by providing general administrative support. This is a great opportunity where you get to be involved in all aspects of the sales function with lots of room for your own growth and development!
What you will be doing:
- Support the sales team with processing quotes and invoices
- Communicate directly with customers to ensure payments are made in time
- Assist our BDM’s when signing up to partners by providing administrative support
- Work closely with our supply chain team to ensure orders are received and shipped on time
- Arrange support materials and other supplies for events
- Provide ad hoc support to sales team
- Assist with training and workshops
- Pitch and sell SAM Labs at events
- An excellent verbal and written communicator and understand the the importance of giving stellar customer service at all times
- A self starter who needs minimal direction
- Highly organised
- Comfortable in multitasking in a fast paced environment of a start-up
- A natural problem solver
- A university degree
- 1+ years working experience, ideally in a similar role
We’re a passionate team, and you’ll likely be working with closely with everyone in the whole company! Ester in design, Michael in software, and David in Sales. At the same time, Tak will get you involved in sports, Liz will make sure you have a go at board games and Giulio & Morten will give you plenty of new music to listen to.
Being an integral part of a young company, you’ll form bonds with other employees (who come from completely different disciplines), take initiative to pursue your instincts and ideas, and truly feel the impact of driving the company forward.
We value optimism, collaboration, sense of ownership, the ability to embrace ambiguity, talk-less-do-more attitude, learning from failure, and a drive to making the team successful. If you identify with our values and want to contribute to SAM, we’d love to have you.