Posted on 10 October 2017
Creative Researcher at BlinkinkBlinkink are looking for a Creative Researcher to join our in-house animation studio.
You will work closely with our producers and directors to assist in the creation of pitch-winning treatments for commercials, music videos and entertainment projects with a focus on animation and mixed media production.
A taste of your responsibilities will include:
- Picture research, document design and layouts
- Video research and basic editing of mood reels and reference clips
- Copy-editing and proofreading of treatments alongside script editing and creative development for entertainment properties
- Providing an active voice during the pitching process, engaging the director on a conceptual level and helping them to wrestle their ideas into shape
- Maintenance of an efficient reference library of all research assets and presentation documents
- Writing for press releases, director biographies, content for websites and social media
- Maintenance of website content - updating behind the scenes film stills for director project pages and the news feed.
You will be based at our brand new animation studio location in Holloway.