Posted on 11 October 2017
Product Photographer at Firebox.comWe are looking for a talented Product Photographer to assist our in-house Design and Content teams. You would be taking both product and lifestyle shots for our site and social channels.
Ideally we are looking for a candidate with a strong photography background, who can take direction but also come up with creative ideas/solutions. It’s a fast-paced fun environment.
The role would suit a graduate with some experience in a commercial environment, however we’re open to anyone with passion and skill.
Working harmoniously alongside our in-house Marketing, Design, Buying and Content teams - you’ll help continue to steer the Firebox brand into an incredibly exciting fresh direction!
- Excellent Photography skills (Studio based and outdoor)
- Editing digital photography for use on web and print.
- Carrying out research and preparation for a shoot
- Retouching/saving out images for the main site and social channels.
- An understanding of digital photography processes and a keen eye for compositions
- Using an extensive range of technical equipment, including cameras, lenses and lighting
- Competent with Adobe Lightroom and photoshop - saving out images for print and web
- Confident working on a Mac
- Basic project management and organisational skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable working in different locations and circumstances to get the right image
- Great attention to detail
We are Firebox.com. A London-based independent lifestyle and gifting retailer disrupting the marketplace with a highly curated mix of alternative homeware, lifestyle accessories, gadgets, food, drink and gifts.
We are passionate about cool products and are dedicated to inspiring our customers with youthful energy and our ‘Not for Everyone’ attitude.
We are on a mission to to shake things up and get people to embrace their more imaginative side. If you find our mission exciting and share the same outlook as us - then get in touch!
One of our core values is blurring the line between working hard and having fun. We are looking for passionate, smart people who share this same outlook to join our Firebox team.
What we offer:
- Office right on Spitalfields doorstep
- Opportunity to work for a fast-paced creative e-commerce company
- Relaxed working environment, we are not corporate (there is no dress code!)
- Generous staff discounts
How to ApplyPlease send your C.V., covering email and any relevant links to previous work (digital portfolio etc) to email@example.com with answers to the following:
- Why you’re right for this role and for Firebox
- What do you think of our current photography, and how could we improve?
- Which other retailers or brands do you think do brilliant photography and what could we learn from them?