Posted on 30 October 2017
Senior Front-end Developer at Radley YeldarThis is a fantastic opportunity to join our award-winning independent creative agency at the heart of Shoreditch.The Technical team at RY is an expanding group of multi-skilled professionals. Their goal is to supply our consultancy team with stable appropriate technologies to push our clients through the digital age. Working closely with the design and UX departments, they’re at the heart of RY’s digital offer. The Senior Front-end Developer's role is important for ensuring our thinking and designs are translated into digital solutions and products that work seamlessly, look great and are accessible.
- Guide and advise colleagues (e.g. IAs, Consultants and PMs) on what the most optimal and pragmatic solutions are for specific client challenges.
- Build solutions for a range of browsers (desktop and mobile), ensuring they follow W3C accessibility standards.
- Develop reusable page components e.g. carousels/sliders leveraging common UI libraries such as JQuery. Develop and package components as JQuery extensions. Keep code libraries up to date and bug free.
- Functional and technical specifications – ensure an accurate translation of project requirements into functional and technical specifications and accurately deliver against these. Give detailed briefs to colleagues to ensure the seamless handover of opportunities, work and knowledge.
- Bring ideas and views on current and emerging trends and implement where appropriate. Understand where we could go from a technology standpoint versus where we should go.
- Work on multiple projects, for a variety of clients at one time. Manage workload, prioritise well and produce work to a high standard, even when under pressure. Ensure you are punctual, reliable and meet deadlines
- Passionate about all things technology
- Inquisitive – eager to find out more and has a thirst for knowledge.
- You’ll have a track record delivering websites using:
HTML Pre-processors and tooling.
Source code repositories like Git/SVN.
- Written communication is well structured, informative, and professional.
- Clearly articulates ideas/solutions/updates in client and team meetings with confidence and gravitas.
- Holds an audience, enlightens, and is persuasive.