Posted on 1 November 2017
Mid-weight Graphic Designer at The Honey PartnershipThe Honey Partnership is a China-inspired social-creative communications agency. Offering services across design and content, social, and corporate communications. We are looking for a midweight graphic designer to join our London team. Our design portfolio is at honni.design. Honni Design is our design-focussed sub brand. We are working towards being a social creative powerhouse.by structuring our team around versatile designers who have, and are constantly developing and broadening their wide skillsets and deepening their process knowledge. Our designers are skilled, confident, and multi-faceted, collaborating across all disciplines involved in the design process.
We work in a range of areas including brand identity, digital UX/UI (apps, websites, landing pages), print, information design, social content (both image, gifs & video), and you would be able to work to your strengths and passions across these areas. Some days it will be strategic design work on digital or creative marketing campaigns, some days it might be artworking promotional materials. We regularly create graphics (static and animated) for social. This will be working closely with our creative director and studio manager to complete the varied range of work for our international brands across Europe, USA and China. Whilst working on the design team, you will be involved in creative processes across social and PR activities. Ambition, differentiation, creativity and spark go down very well.
We are a young, growing international company, with our London office based 1 minute from Old Street tube station.
- 2-3 years agency experience in graphic design - all disciplines considered, flexibility and range is great, but this is a digital-led position (your portfolio should reflect that)
- Portfolio on your personal website/Behance
- Creative outlook and not shy from speaking your mind
- Extensive knowledge of Ps, Ai, Id etc
- Familiar with other software: Sketch, InVision, Adobe Premiere Pro always helps
- £28-32k pa (dependent on experience)
- Flexible working hours
- Brilliant office location in Old Street, London (with free beer, cider, coffee, ping pong tables etc)
- Brand new work computer and required accessories - choose your kit
- High level of influence and responsibility on design team
Start: asap, flexible on notice periods