Posted on 2 November 2017
Senior Digital Designer at WundermanWe’re looking for a Senior Designer to join our award winning team, and help us deliver a range of projects for our UK and Global clients. We are on the lookout for a true visual designer at heart who has a keen eye for user interface design.
Senior Designers are integral to our process here at Wunderman and are deeply committed in making sure the work we produce is usable, intuitive, intelligent, and enjoyable. Big thinking. Forward thinking. They’re someone who can bring a brand to life at a macro level, whilst caring about each tiny moment in-between.
- Playing a hands-on role you’ll be tasked with… setting the visual direction, creating brand frameworks, designing, working with development on quick prototypes, running workshops and anything else required to bring the brand to life.
- Taking a high participatory role to deliver real briefs for real clients
- Working alongside and mentoring Junior Designers
- 4+ years (or equivalent) experience in creating robust brands and beautiful digital experiences
- Solid knowledge of design processes, methodologies, and best practice principles.
- Ability to multi-task and stay organised to meet multiple deadlines across a variety of projects.
- Ability to construct a presentation and articulate simply for internal stakeholders or clients
- A belief in risk-taking design, always pushing beyond the expected solution, and making something you would love to use.
- OSX literate, with familiarity of Sketch, Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Invision/Marvel (or similar), PowerPoint and Keynote
- Branding agency or digital agency experience
- An awareness of, but not necessarily the implementation of, development techniques (e.g. jQuery, HTML5, CSS etc) to achieve creative vision
Wunderman is a global digital agency that combines marketing services, technology services and consulting to deliver best-in-class digital experiences for some of the world biggest brands. With more than 10,000 staff across 60 markets, Wunderman is the largest digital services unit within the WPP Group.
Our UK team - based in the heart of Camden – are a 300 strong group of diverse and talented people. Brilliant creatives get to work together with Data Analysts, Strategists, User Experience experts and Business Consultants working across the likes of BT, Shell, Coca-Cola, News UK, Microsoft, EY and GSK plus many more.
Wunderman actively believes a diversity of experience, backgrounds and perspectives help us create a better workplace for our employees, deliverables for our clients, and stronger experience for their end customers. Wunderman are an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion or belief, colour, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability or any other protected classes.