Posted on 2 November 2017
Senior Designer at Publicis LifebrandsYou are an experienced graphic designer who produces extraordinary design of the highest level. You are an all-rounder, whose responsibility will be to proactively support a close-knit creative team with your awesome design skills.
Together with the team, you will work to create and deliver award-winning, original design for briefs that come in from our varied portfolio of clients.
You can design for multi-media platforms including print, digital and social media. You will need to create brand identities from scratch, bring events and congresses to life and everything in between. You’ll be able to execute all this to world-class standards.
As a conceptual thinker, you have a wide range of abilities with a solid grounding in visual communications and a strong understanding of typography, principles of layout and user experience.
Communication is a big part of the job too, so you should feel confident enough to contribute to the entire creative process. From brainstorming and presenting initial ideas, right through to final execution and delivering.
- Proven Design experience
- A strong, varied portfolio demonstrating print and digital work
- Strong typography, layout and technical skills
- Fluency in the Adobe Creative Suite, particularly InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- A good understanding of user and interaction design
- Experience in handling pitch documents in either PowerPoint or Keynote
- You should have strong attention to detail and exemplary communication skills.
Non-Essentials (but would be a bonus):
- Video editing and motion graphics experience
- Experience in coding (HTML or CSS)
- Cinema 4D experience