Posted on 2 November 2017
Graphic Designer at mavisWe have had a fantastic opportunity for a talented Designer. Our client has become a very popular, modern and leading drinks brand with amazing office space in a great location of London. They are looking a designer to join them by January.
This role would involve reporting in to the Marketing Director office, and creative manager also. Must have a flexible working approach, strong communicator and be able to work across multiple projects at a time. Must be a strong creative thinker and also attention to detail designer. Making sure the brand looks consistent and developing the brand to the next stage across all new campaigns and various platforms.
- 3 years of branding, visual and digital design experience
- Must have a degree or diploma in design
- Outstanding portfolio showcasing beautifully designed and crafted design projects from concept through to completion
- Strong hands on skills across the Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be able to live and breathe this brand
- Can help develop social content, photography, print and digital design for the brand
- Collaborate well with the marketing and other teams
- Must enjoy problem solving and challenges and dealing with business developers.
- Can do attitude and be able to get on with things without much instruction
- Confident at explaining the reasons behind every idea and presenting to the team
- Able to juggle multiple projects and timelines
- Excellent Knowledge of working across various platforms and be in the know of the latest design and digital trends
- Must have a visa to work in the UK or European passport
How to ApplyUnfortunately we are only able to contact successful applicants
Please send an up to date CV and link to your portfolio to email@example.com