Posted on 2 November 2017
You will be responsible for sound technical execution of web projects through hands-on development, quality-assurance, and prototyping. These projects will require close collaboration with our engineering team.
In particular, you'll have:
- A passion for doing things the right way. A defendable opinion on what comprises the “right way” is a major plus.
- Demonstrate that you’ve built outstanding websites from concept to launch.
- A keen eye for interaction design and finishing touches.
- Understanding of user-centered design, progressive enhancement and graceful degradation, accessibility, SEO, responsive design, and website performance.
- Proficiency with Ruby, Rails.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors like SCSS.
- Understanding of A/B testing.
This is a 3 month contract, to help us deliver and launch version 2 of our platform. Please send over github profile and hourly rate.